Creative Fashionary sketches by Grace Ciao
Grace is a fashion illustrator from Singapore. She draws inspiration from everything around her. Her favourite materials are watercolours and flowers. Here are her amazing Fashionary sketches inspired by flowers!
1. Those tigers look thin.
2. Zoos are fucking stupid.
3. Capturing wild animals and using them for human entertainment is a super shitty thing to do.
4. This is not cool.
This is abuse and horrible. Zoos are prisons.
Some zoos only take old animals to where they are given an easy life. Their maintenance is funded by people coming into the zoo.
Those tigers are not thin.
"Zoos are fucking stupid" wow such science you sold me
They weren’t captured for this purpose, they probably weren’t captured at all, it’s called rescuing.
This is cool.
This is not abuse, it’s actually exercise if you think about it.
Zoos are not prisons. Zoos allow us to rescue animals, research them, and protect them from hunters and the dangers that we, as humans, impose on them.
I’m so done with all the shit about zoos on my fucking dash.
Zoos literally save animals every day so why don’t you do your freaking research.
This comment is perfect^
Animals come to zoos as a result of
- being born captive
- getting injured in the wild and rescued to live a healthy life in captivity
- being rescued from black market dealers, private collectors, or the like who decide that they can no longer care for the animals or who had been illegally keeping the animals
- being in a breeding program to increase their numbers because the animal is endangered in the wild
If you knew anything about tigers at all, you’d know that they are endangered in the wild due to poaching and hunting. It is of utmost importance that their numbers increase, or they will go extinct within the next fifty years. I don’t know what zoo this is so I don’t know their reputation, but the tigers look healthy, and this tug-of-war is good for them because some animals get stressed in zoos when they are bored. This isn’t solely to entertain zoo guests, it is to give the tigers something fun to do.
Zoos do not snatch animals from the wild without a good reason. If you want to protest animal captivity, go to SeaWorld and protest the orcas being kept there, they are far too large to belong in such cramped spaces and they are solely kept for entertainment.
Thank you and good day.
ALSO ITS NOT LIKE THEY’RE FORCING THE TIGERS TO GRAB THE ROPE, THE TIGER WANTS TO PLAY
Tigers play just like domestic cats play with each other, this is for the educational benefit of the visitors and the enrichment benefit of the tigers. Also word to the comment above. Tigers are endangered to the point that they cannot repopulate themselves in the wild, they need the help of captive institutions like zoos, where they live carefree lives free of stress and can breed and birth without fear that other predators and mating competitors will come along and eat their cubs.
Furthermore, these tigers are NOT thin. In fact, one of the ones in the large group looks borderline obese. People who know nothing about animals need to stop talking about animals.
Boosting the shit out of this because I’m so damn tired of whiney morons (who probably never get outside) bitching about animal’s rights when they really have no fucking clue.
DO YOUR GODDAMN HOMEWORK.
A Fire Pit IN THE POOL
A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Chilled Produce Drawers in the Kitchen
A Wine Cellar Trap Door
A Sleepover Room
A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
A Swing-Set Dining Table
A Built-In TV for the Bathtub
A Glass-Encased Fireplace
A Loft Hammock
A Hot Tub That Flows from the Inside to Outside
A Huge Round Bedroom Window
A Stained-Glass Door
A Library Staircase/Slide
A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog
Here’s some examples to start you off-
- Confess! Are you turned on by [insert kink here]?
- Confess! Do you like [insert name here]?
- Confess! Is it true that you once [insert odd/silly activity here]?
- Confess! Are you scared of [insert fear here]?
- Confess! Did you cry during [insert movie here]Or think of your own! Be as cunning as you like…
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
shoutout to my mutuals that I don’t really talk to y’all still cool
DON’T TOUCH ME I’M STERILE
This is the best idea for a restaurant. - Imgur
I DON’T THINK IT’S LITERALLY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO LIKE OR FAV OR UPVOTE THIS ENOUGH
I would like to see more of these.
Is this not a thing in America?
It’s a thing all over here in Australia. You get a wrist band. Means you can buy no booze, but you get free soft drink.
this is a thing in canada too like all you gotta do is say that youre driving
Free….pop….in the US for….DD’s? Free…anything to encourage safe behaviours?
That’s too much logic for this country. Sounds like Socialist propaganda
Fan 1: AKJSHDKJAHSDKJSA
Fan 2: I know. I know. I understand.
If you want Fanta, press Sprite. If you want Sprite, press Fanta. If you press Coke Zero, juice will come out
Prints, tote bags, t-shirts, phone cases and all that other neat stuff.
I have a problem at the moment and it’s in the form of denied insurance
my hospital bills are very high, im not working, and the shops are all i have. i’m trying to get what i can to pay those off
so please signal boost my shop?
gamers dont take hot showers
they take -y ones
No-one say anything
Finding a typo in a book
Legend says that if you leave your phone in a public bathroom and return at a later time, the BATHROOM MONKEY will leave his mark within your phone. This signifies that the BATHROOM MONKEY won’t stop until the subject is dead. Change your name. Flee the country. Burn your phone. The BATHROOM MONKEY will not stop.
Share this photo to ensure that your phone will be immune to the BATHROOM MONKEY’s curse.